Yoast is WordPress’s most popular SEO plugin with over 5 million active installations. This plugin assists you with on-page SEO optimization for your site. It also provides some tools that help you to optimize your content for search engines. Yoast has been the market leader for SEO plugins for a very long time. The developers have years of experience in SEO so they regularly release new updates to improve the overall plugin experience.
Yoast is available for free on the WordPress repository with limited features. There is also a premium version that has more advanced features and tools than the free Yoast SEO plugin. To install and activate Yoast SEO Premium, you must first install the free version of Yoast. Yoast also offers some extensions for local SEO, News SEO, Video SEO, and WooCommerce SEO that only work with the Premium version.
The setup process for Yoast SEO is also quite simple and easy. When you install it for the first time, you will be automatically redirected to their first-time configuration wizard after activation. The configuration wizard will help you do some basic and essential SEO tweaks for your site. Even a beginner can set up this plugin in a few minutes. We recently published a detailed guide on the Yoast SEO setup process. If you are having any problems, you can take help from it.
Overall, Yoast SEO Premium is the most advanced SEO plugin for WordPress with all the essential tools.
Setup Guide: Yoast SEO Setup Guide for Beginners
Recommended Multipurpose Theme: Neve Pro Addon Free Download Latest Version
Main Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress Plugin
- Advanced SEO analysis
- Allow to set up to 5 focus keywords
- Multiple keyword targeting
- Display social previews of your post
- Adds open graph metadata
- Readability check
- Control on breadcrumbs
- Helps to avoid duplicate content
- Allow editing of robots.txt and .htaccess files
- Clean permalink of posts
- A new update every two weeks
- Internal linking suggestions
- Keyword density counter
- Redirection manager
- Auto redirect on URL change
- Allow exporting focus keywords
- Google snippet preview
- Suggestion to improve content quality
- Schema blocks
- Orphaned content filter
- SEO workouts
- Language analysis
- Cornerstone content check
- IndexNow API support
- Create XML sitemaps automatically
- Text link counter
- Crawl settings
Sales Page of Yoast SEO Premium v19.5 – WordPress SEO Plugin
What’s New in Yoast SEO Premium v19.5 (Changelog)
- Bumps the Yoast SEO minimum required version to 19.10.
- Ensures compatibility with the High-Performance Order Storage feature in WooCommerce 7.1+.
- Sets the WordPress tested up to version 6.1.
- Introduces a new toggle in the Crawl Cleanup settings to redirect “pretty” URLs for searches (
/search/term/) to the raw format (
- Introduces the title assessment, which detects if the post is missing a title.
- Fixes a bug where screen options added by a plugin to the Redirects page would not be working correctly.
- Fixes a bug where the copy of the notice in the related links block would be hardly visible when using a dark theme.
Free Download Yoast SEO Premium v19.5 [Latest Version] – the #1 SEO Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Performace Plugin: WP Rocket Free Download Latest Version
Installation Guide For Yoast SEO Premium Plugin (Important):
- First of all, extract the “yoast-seo-premium-package-v19.5.zip” file.
- After extraction, you will get two zip files.
- First, install and activate wordpress-seo.19.10.zip, and after that install wordpress-seo-premium.19.5.zip.
- You should never update the free version of Yoast directly from your WordPress admin panel. If you do, you may encounter some unwanted errors.
Free Download Yoast Local SEO Extension v14.7
Free Download Yoast Video SEO Extension v14.6
Free Download Yoast WooCommerce SEO Extension v15.3
Free Download Yoast News SEO Extension v13.1