DEVELOPER: Half Asleep
PUBLISHER: Half Asleep
RELEASE DATE: Dec 15, 2022
GENRE: Action, Indie
FILE SIZE: 390 MB (File Compressed)
If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
Melatonin is a rhythm game about dreams and reality merging together. It uses animations and sound cues to keep you on beat without any intimidating overlays or interfaces. Harmonize through a variety of dreamy levels containing surprising challenges, hand-drawn art, and vibrant music.
Melatonin explores the relationship between the dreams we have when we’re asleep and the experiences we go through when we’re awake, through unique rhythm game levels. Hand-drawn in a colorful and detailed visual style, with music produced to flow hand-in-hand with the gameplay and visuals, you will piece together elements about the main character’s life as you dive deeper and deeper into their dreams at night.
- Discover over 20 dreamy levels spread across 5 chapters, with every level introducing a new song.
- Unlock a Hard Mode that will truly test your rhythm.
- Make the rhythm game level of your dreams with an easy to use Level Editor.
- Use Practice Mode to guide you through each level.
- Try out plenty of assist features if you’re feeling lost.
NOTE: Launch the game through “Melatonin.exe”
Note: Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
2. Launch the game through “Melatonin.exe”
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• Block the game’s exe/the game folder in your Windows Firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10/11
Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Bluetooth audio not recommended due to latency