Download Free Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress v184.108.40.206
Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Free Download 220.127.116.11 | The Echo RSS Feed Plugin is a tool that allows you to automatically create WordPress posts from RSS feeds. This can be useful if you want to keep your website updated with fresh content from external sources, or if you want to import content from other websites into your own.
To use the plugin, you will first need to install it on your WordPress site. You can do this by going to the Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard and selecting “Add New.” From there, you can search for the Echo RSS Feed Post Generator plugin and install it.
Why to Use Echo RSS Feed Plugin?
Echo RSS Post Generator is a robust WordPress autoblogging tool with a plethora of features for automating your WordPress blog posts. The majority of the features of Echo RSS Post Generator are highly configurable and simple to customise via the plugin admin pages.
WordPress Categories and Tags:
- Assign each feed to one or more blog categories or subcategories, or let Echo RSS Post Generator create and assign new categories to posts automatically.
- Find existing blog categories in each post and add them as additional categories or tags to the post.
- Visits the original URL to extract full content not found in the feed using our own powerful readability engine—a critical SEO feature that will load your blog with high-quality content.
- Include categories from the original post and, if desired, add missing categories to your blog.
- Provide a list of tags that will be added at random to each post in order to increase the density of long tail phrases and other targeted keywords.
- Words from posts should be blacklisted (banned words). Excellent method for blocking sites with spammy content or invalid HTML, or allowing webmasters to exclude their site from your blog.
- Posts are blocked based on a set of required words; posts are skipped if they do not contain the words you specify.
- Checking for duplicate posts based on title and/or URL.
- Filtering based on all words, any words, an exact phrase, or none of the words specified in the feed.
- Feed-specific search and replace features that use regular expressions to rewrite words, URLs, fix broken links, replace affiliate IDs, and so on.
- Posts with long titles should be trimmed or filtered out.
Version 5.4.0 Release Date 2022-09-07
Added the ability to assign categories to posts based on keywords found in post titles